If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (330) 825-1803

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Burned out garage in Strongsville, OH

This garage fire in Strongsville, OH was cleaned by SERVPRO of Barberton/Norton using "Dry Ice Blasting".  A fire can cause soot and smoke damage to metal, brick and concrete and charring to wood. This type of damage is unsightly and holds odor. Dry ice blasting has become the preferred method to remove smoke soot, vaporized synthetic resins and char. Cleaning with dry ice removes smoke stains, mold, soot, and other contaminants. The dry blasting method can also remove the unwanted materials that hold the undesirable smell associated with fire and water damage.  Dry ice blasting has quickly become a preferred method for restoring homes and buildings affected by fire damage.